The FarmQA Scouting application is available on Apple mobile devices running iOS 11.0 and newer. However, scouting can still be done on an older device by following the steps laid out below.
Setting up FarmQA Scouting mobile web browser shortcut for iPhone/iPad
- Open your preferred mobile web browser, such as Safari.
- Go to the following web address: scouting.farmqa.com/
- Log into your FarmQA account if neccesary.
- Next click on the upload icon at the bottom of the page (see below)
- On the following screen, scroll until the "add to home screen" option is available. Click this option.
- If you now return to the home screen of your Apple device you will notice a new icon for FarmQA. Selecting this shortcut will allow you to scout in a similar manner to the scouting app, with the following exceptions:
- Users GPS location will not be available
- Photo capture will not be available
- Offline scouting will not function
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions