The FarmQA Scouting application is available on IOS 11 and newer. However, scouting can still be done on an older device by following the steps below.
Setting up FarmQA Scouting in a mobile web browser
- Open a web browser on your mobile device, Safari for example on an iPhone.
- Go to the following web address scouting.farmqa.com/
- Next click on the upload icon at the bottom of the page (see below)
- On the following screen, scroll until the "add to home screen" option is available. Click this option.
- If you now return to the home screen of your Apple device you will notice a new icon for FarmQA. If this is selected you will be able to scout in a similar manner to the scouting app, with the following exceptions.
- Users GPS location will not be available
- Photo capture will not be available
- Offline scouting will not function
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions