FarmQA allows users to upload their company logo to your FarmQA account. Following the upload, the image will appear on all future scouting reports. Follow the instructions below to complete this task.
- Log in to your FarmQA account from the web app as an enterprise administrator.
- NOTE: only an enterprise administrator can add or edit custom logos. If you are not an enterprise administrator, pass these instructions on to them.
- Click the Settings button, then navigate to the Organization tab.
- Under the Details tab, click on the Edit icon in the Click to upload logo box under the General information header (pictured below).
- Drag and drop the logo on the screen below or click within the box to search your computer for the file.
- NOTE: For best results, upload your logo in a SVG, PNG, or JPEG format. Files that are in a PDF format will not be uploaded. Logo resolution should be 128px by 128px (larger is better) and should be in a square format.
- After completing the logo upload process it will appear on future scouting reports (pictured below).
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions