If a field name has changed or has been entered incorrectly, it can be edited within FarmQA controller. Below are instructions on how this can be done.
- Log in to your FarmQA Controller account as an enterprise administrator.
- NOTE: only enterprise administrators can edit fields in FarmQA. If you are not an enterprise administrator, pass these instructions on to them.
- Locate the field that needs to be updated by either locating it on the map, or by using the Search feature in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click the Edit Field button, then type the correct field name on the following page.
- Click the blue Save button after editing the name.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions