If an AquaSpy probe is removed from the ground before the black jumper plug is pulled, the data set will be screwed. The steps below can be followed to correct the data.
- Login to AgSpy, and select the probe with low moisture values (example below)
- Next, Zoom in on the data range where the moisture causes the scale to skew.
- To mask the data hold down the SHIFT key, then drag a box around the area that should be removed.
- After the mouse click is released the user will be prompted to confirm the mask. Click Yes on this screen.
- After this is done, the data set will be restored.
- If the mask was done across the wrong dataset it can be undone by clicking on the Clear Mask Option as shown below.
Please Contact FarmQA support with any further Questions