If an AquaSpy probe is removed from the ground before the black jumper plug is pulled, the data set will not be accurate. The steps below can be followed to correct the data.
- Login to AgSpy, and select the probe with low moisture values (example below)
- Next, Zoom in on the data range where the moisture causes the scale to skew.
- To mask the data hold down the SHIFT key, then drag a box around the area that should be removed.
- After the mouse click is released the user will be prompted to confirm the mask. Click Yes on this screen.
- After this is done, the data set will be restored.
- If the mask was done across the wrong dataset it can be undone by clicking on the Clear Mask Option as shown below.
Please Contact FarmQA support with any further Questions