AquaSpy Equipment Storage
Breakdown and Storage of Equipment
1. Remove black jumper plug from the back of the Comm Tower (CT)**
- If this is not done a new battery will likely need to be purchased the following growing season.
- It is recommended that the jumper plug be taped to the back of the CT so it does not get misplaced. The plugs are universal connections.
2. Fully retract mounting pole and remove CT
- Optional: remove brackets and place in original packaging for transport and storage
3. Inspect cables for damage then coil and zip tie
4. Clean probe and lie flat for storage
5. Store probe and CT in heated location over winter. Don't store electronics in freezing conditions.
- Tip: Store the CT with the solar panel facing up to prevent moisture from getting into the speaker or cable connection ports.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions