Crops can easily be added and assigned to fields within FarmQA Controller. This feature allows users to easily track where crops and varieties are planted geographically from season to season, and can also help with the planning process for future years. Instructions for adding a crop can be found below.
Adding a Crop
1. Login to FarmQA controller
2. Next Click on the “Settings” icon on the left-hand side of the screen. Then click “Crops”. NOTE: FarmQA Admin access is required for this step
3. Next click the "+" sign in the top right-hand corner to add the new crop
4. After clicking the plus sign, a new window will open like the one shown below. In this window enter in the:
- Name or variety of the crop
- Assign a master crop
- Check is the crop is perennial or not (See this article for more detail)
- Assign a default scouting template
- Map Color
- Any notes for crop/variety (optional)
5. Once complete click the "Add crop" button. You will now see the newly added crop throughout FarmQA.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions