Crops can easily be added and assigned to fields within FarmQA controller. This feature allows users to easily track where crops and varieties are planted geographically from season to season, and can also help with the planning process for future years. Instructions for adding a crop can be found below.
Adding a Crop
1. Login to FarmQA controller and access the desired enterprise to which a new crop is to be added.
2. Within the enterprise, click on the “Settings” icon on the left-hand side of the screen. Then click “Crops”.
3. Next click the "+" sign in the top right-hand corner to add the new crop
4. After clicking the plus sign, a new window will open like the one shown. In this window enter in the:
- Name or variety of the crop
- Assign a master crop
- Map Color
- Any notes for crop/variety (optional)
5. Once you have entered in all of the information, click the add crop button in the bottom right hand of the window.
6. You will now see the desired crop or variety added to the list of crops.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions