Viewing a Scouting Report
General User Overview
FarmQA Scouting reports can seamlessly be sent to FarmQA controller to be stored and assessed. Data can be viewed by using either the map view or a list view, this is based on user preference. Both methods are described below.
View a Scouting Report Using the Map
1.Login to FarmQA controller and access the desired enterprise. controller.farmqa.com/
2.Within the enterprise, click on the “Map” icon (1) on the left-hand side of the screen. Next click the map options slide out pane (2), followed by checking the box next to “Scouting Reports” (3)
3. Navigate to the field you wish to view the scouting report for and proceed to click the report. You will now be able to see a summary of the report, as shown below. To view the complete report, click on the field name.
Tip: If you are not able to find the report you are looking for make sure to check the TIME SLIDER BAR in the bottom right-hand corner. The date range needs to include the date the scouting report was submitted.
4. Once you click the field name, you will be able to view the whole report. Below is an example of what a full report looks like.
- To the right of the screen you will see the whole field. If observations were made in different parts of the field they will be labeled throughout the report.
- Ex: #1 is shown on the map which corresponds to the column under "observation 1"
- Pictures and additional graphical records can be viewed by clicking on the attachment icon (see below)
- Each picture can be clicked on to be viewed in full screen
- Troubleshooting: if an image is not showing up in the report, it's likely pending the upload from the scouting application. See the slide out pane within the app to confirm if images are waiting to upload.
- Reports can be exported to PDF by click on the download option in the top right-hand corner.
- Note: the download time will vary based on the number of pictures and picture size.
Viewing a Scouting Report Using the List View
1. Login to FarmQA controller and access the desired enterprise.
2. Within the enterprise, click on the "scouting" icon on the left-hand side of the screen
3. Locate the field you wish to view a report for.
- You can sort the data by date, field, scout, number of observations or by template.
- A search box is also available to search by any of the options listed above.
Tip: If the scouting report you are looking for is not displayed in the list view, use the time selector in to top right-hand corner. Make sure the date the scouting report was submitted is included in the selection.
4. Once you click the field name, you will be able to view the whole report. (see example report above)
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions