Resetting Yearly Precipitation for a Davis Weather Station
- Login to weatherlink account
- Enter username and password for the station you desire to change.
- Click “My account” in the top left-hand corner
- Next scroll down to the “My device” section, and click on “Edit settings”
- Next locate the “Yearly Rain” section
- Enter in 0 if you would like to reset the yearly total
- If you would like to reset the total going back a certain number of weeks, simply enter the amount of precipitation received since that date.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions
Please sign in to leave a comment.