AquaSpy Comm Tower Battery Replacement
- Undo the 6 screws on the back of the Comm Tower (CT)
- Open the box (i.e. lift off the solar panel) carefully. It will probably be reasonably well sealed and you should gently pry the solar panel from the lower unit.
- Locate the battery and undo the white clip attaching it to the main circuit board
- Install the new battery
- Close the lid, making sure not to pinch either the battery or solar panel wires under the lid.
- Screw the box closed by tightening opposite screws in turn, like lug nuts on a wheel. This will ensure the lid seals evenly. Don’t over tighten the screws as you may strip the threads and/or damage the seal. Screws should be firm but not tight.
- The old battery can be discarded, and the CT can be powered up.