Quick Start Guide- Nitrate Data Access (Import/Export)
- When collecting soil samples that are intended to be tested for Nitrate, use a third party smart phone app to capture, and record, the Latitude and Longitude of the collection location in the field.
- When testing for Nitrate, make sure to enter barcode and the collected coordinates into the “360 SoilScan App” during the analysis process. The barcode can be entered under the “sample number” header, and the coordinates under “Latitude” and “Longitude”
- After analysis is completed for the day, proceed to export the Nitrate data to FarmQA Controller.
- **WIFI IS REQUIRED FOR THIS PROCESS TO WORK**
- To export, go to Settings [Symbol] Sync & Export Results.
- Slide the bullet that is located to the right of the text “FarmQA”, to the right. This turns on FarmQA as an export option. (The bullet slider will turn green to indicate that FarmQA syncing is now available)
- At this point, enter FarmQA controller credentials that have access to the enterprise that you wish to associate the Nitrate data to.
- After testing is complete, go to the “All Results”
- Select the “Export” tab on the far right hand side of the sample line you wish to export.
- Select the “FarmQA” export option. Keep in mind that this export should only be clicked once for each set of soil results. If data is exported multiple times to FarmQA, the data will be duplicated.
- Once you have completed the export, a message confirmation will appear at the top of the page, indicating that the export is complete
- Next login to FarmQA Controller https://controller.farmqa.com/ on either a computer or an iPad.
- Select the enterprise within FarmQA that contains the soil results
- Turn on the Soil layer on the right had side of the screen
- Observe that the samples will be displayed geographically on the FarmQA Map
- Each individual point can be clicked on to see the Nitrate results
- Soil data can also be exported to a .csv file by clicking on the “Soil” icon on the left hand side of the screen. Then clicking “export all” (See Photos Below)
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions