Export AquaSpy Data from AgSpy
- Login to AgSpy at https://agspy.aquaspy.com/
- Select the probe of interest (a user can only export one probe at a time)
- Within the “Summary” tab, click the “Export Data” tab on the right hand side of the screen (see below)
- Open the .xlsl file that downloads following step 3
- Use the key below to interpret the data within the Excel file.
|M00 = Sensor 1 Moisture (SF Units)|
|C00 = Sensor 1 EC (Siemens/m)|
|T00 = Sensor 1 Temperature (Celsius)|
|x00 = Sensor 1|
|x01 = Sensor 2|
|x02 = Sensor 3 etc...|
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions
Please sign in to leave a comment.