FarmQA Scouting has Basic Offline Support.
- While still in a location with connectivity to WiFi or cellular data coverage, sign into the scouting application, a list of nearby fields and in progress reports are shown
- Use the list of fields or navigate to the field in the map view. Next start a new report by tapping on the field.
- Note: When you start a new report, the report is cached on your device and you can now drive to the location that has limited or no coverage.
- Start a report for all of the fields for which you plan to enter Scouting data. You can see this below. All of the fields that you have loaded to scout will be in this list.
- Before you start entering scouting data, turn your mobile device to airplane mode.
- Note: When there is intermittent or no connectivity, the application will continue to try to connect and will cause latency issues when entering scouting details.
- When in the field with airplane mode on scout fields as normal.
- After Scouting in field, turn off airplane mode, return to connectivity, launch the mobile application and submit each of the reports. The data will sync and be visible in Controller.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions