CTS 1000-Viewing Compaction Data in FarmQA Controller
FarmQA Compaction Testing Overview
FarmQA developed the Compaction Testing System (CTS) 1000 with simplicity
and repeatability in mind. The CTS 1000 can efficiently measure compaction accurately,
resulting in trustworthy data. After data is collected in the field, it can be viewed on the
FarmQA Controller by following the instructions below
Syncing CTS 1000 Data
1. Within the FarmQA Compaction App, click on the “Results” tab. You will now see a list of all compaction results that were collected with the device.
2. Connect to WiFi and proceed to click on one of the results in the list that currently says “Synced: No”.
3. After doing so, click on the blue “sync” button on the bottom of the screen.
4. This will initiate an auto syncing process of all samples that were previously not synced.
5. Click the back arrow in the top left-hand corner to return to the list view of compaction results.
6. Ensure that all compaction results now say “Synced: Yes”, as see in the screenshot to the right.
Viewing Compaction Data in FarmQA Controller
- Login to FarmQA Controller and select the desired enterprise.
- Once logged in adjust the data layer to show compaction readings.
- Adjust the time slider in the bottom right had corner to the date range, or growing season, which encompasses the date that compaction data was collected you wish to view.
- The results will now be displayed on the map view. To view the specific data click on the point.
Export Compaction Data from FarmQA Controller
- To export compaction results to a .csv file, start by clicking on the “select multiple” option, as shown below.
- After doing so, drag and drop a box around the data set that is to be exported.
- After the box is drawn, data will appear on the left hand side of the screen.
- At the top of the data set there is an “Export” button which can be clicked to download the selected results to a .csv file. (see below).