FarmQA Weather-WDT Quick Start Guide
Weather Decisions Technology (WDT) Weather Data
WDT is a satellite based weather provider which calculates current and forecasted weather data down to the field level. WDT incorporates a neural network of physical weather stations, and satellite data to assess weather conditions. The steps to access both WDT field specific data, and radar data are listed below.
- Login to FarmQA Controller and access the desired enterprise.
- Within the enterprise, click on the side pop our menu in the upper left hand corner.
- Next, click on the "radar" data layer and then click the "play button"
- The radar feed can be paused at anytime and turned off by reversing the steps above.
WDT Field Specific Data
- To access field specific weather data, access the desired enterprise within FarmQA Controller
- Next, navigate to the location of the field the user is intending to view weather data for
- Click on the field boundary of the desired field
- A slide out pane on the right hand side of the screen will appear with field information and weather data. (See below)
- You can view current conditions, 5 day forecast, hourly forecast, and weather history for this field.
- All units can be changed within settings->units