FarmQA Controller - Adding a New User
General User Overview
A FarmQA Controller enterprise admin can quickly add a new user to an account by following the instructions below. After a new login is created, a security boundary should be assigned to the new account. A security boundary is used for granting or limiting a user’s access to a given geographic area within an enterprise. Instructions for both steps are shown below.
Adding a New User
- Login to FarmQA controller and access the desired enterprise to which a new login is to be added. https://controller.farmqa.com/
- Within the enterprise, click on the “settings” icon on the left-hand side of the screen. Next click on the “+” button in the top right-hand corner (shown below).
- On the next screen enter the new user’s email address, name, and password. Note: the user will not automatically be notified of their credentials.
- The generated password needs to include 6 characters, must have a letter, number, special character, lower and upper case.
**Note: only enterprise admins will have the appropriate access level to complete these steps. **
Assigning a Security Boundary
- After a user is successfully added, locate the new user in the list displayed within settings (see below)
- Click on the given user and select “Set Security” on the right-hand side of the screen
- Next click on the field boundary which contains the boundary which a user should be restricted by. This is typically either the enterprise boundary or a farm boundary.
- After the boundary is selected click on the “set security” option shown in the screen to the right.
- The selected boundary names should now appear under the word “security boundary”
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions