FarmQA Soil Moisture
FarmQA is integrated with AquaSpy soil moisture probes. This allows users to see their soil moisture data alongside the full functionality of FarmQA Controller. Below are the steps that can be used to add and view AquaSpy data in FarmQA Controller.
Contact FarmQA if interested in getting API access to AquaSpy data for your software platform
Adding an AquaSpy Moisture probe to FarmQA Controller
- Login to FarmQA controller with credentials which have admin access to the desired enterprise.
- Once successfully logged in. Click on “settings” on the left-hand side of the screen, then “Equipment” (see below)
- The equipment screen will display all moisture probes and weather stations currently assigned to an enterprise and the date each piece of equipment last communicated.
- Next, click on the “+” button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, then “add new AquaSpy” (see above).
- On the following screen enter a valid AquaSpy site number (see screen below).
- Then click “add” to finalize the process of associating a probe toan enterprise.
- Data should now be viewable within FarmQA controller.
Accessing AquaSpy soil moisture data within FarmQA Controller
- Login to the enterprise which contains the AquaSpy probe that the user desires to see.
- Once logged in adjust the data layer to show AquaSpy Sites
- Adjust the time slider in the bottom right had corner to the date range, or growing season, which encompasses the date that compaction data was collected you wish to view.
- The results will now be displayed on the map view. To view the specific data click on the “rain drop” icon.
- Next, click on the name of the AquaSpy probe, highlighted in blue, at the top of the summary view. (as shown below)
Full page AquaSpy Moisture data and field specific WDT weather data
- Clicking on the blue link previously mentioned will display the full-page view for a given moisture probe, which will contain both soil moisture data and location specific weather data. (As shown below)
- Field specific weather data is displayed along-side the AquaSpy moisture data. This data is displayed below the previously shown graph and can be used to extract additional value from the AquaSpy moisture probes
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions