Export a Prescription load sheet
- Log in to your FarmQA account from the web app.
- Click on the Fields icon then click on the Prescriptions tab.
- Check the box(es) next to the Prescription(s) you want to export to a PDF file.
- Click the Export button above the Prescription table (pictured below).
- In the Export prescriptions window, check the Export to PDF box. Click the Export button to download your load sheet to a PDF file (pictured below).
Your prescription load sheet will include the following information (pictured below):
- The chemicals applied in this prescription, which are called Rx attributes.
- Location of the field this prescription was applied to, given in Latitude and Longitude.
- The rate of product applied in each zone.
- The total amount of product applied in each zone.
- Product totals across the whole field.